Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are pretax accounts that employees may use to pay for eligible health care, child care, and some premium insurance plan expenses. You decide every year during open enrollment how much you would like to contribute, tax-free, to your Flexible Spending Account through payroll deductions. The IRS requires annual enrollment to participate in a FSA. If you participated in 2023, you are NOT automatically re-enrolled for 2024 and you will need to re-enroll through UKG Kronos Employee Self-Service during Open Enrollment.
Our FSA and HRA benefits are administered through Lifetime Benefit Solutions. Visit their website to find out more information, log into the Member Portal to view your claims and account balances, and find important forms such as direct deposit and claim reimbursement: Log in to Lifetime Benefit Solutions.
Have a question or need assistance with your FSA benefit?
You can always reach out to the Benefits Team in the HR Department, however, for some situations, such as a claim dispute, you may want to contact Lifetime Benefit Solutions directly.
Contact their customer service and claims department at (800) 327-7130 or Email them at email@example.com
Go mobile! Check current reimbursement account balances and transaction details, view account activity and receive alerts via text message, file new claims with receipt images, review expense information, and enter a new expense. Lifetime Benefit Solutions – Go Mobile or Lifetime Benefit Solutions Online Portal
- Health Care Account
- Annual Maximum Election $3,050
- Use for co-payments, prescriptions, medical services and supplies
- For a list of qualified eligible healthcare expenses, visit the Lifetime Benefit Solutions website or the FSA Enrollment Booklet.
- Dependent Care Account
- Annual Maximum Election $5,000
- The money you set aside Dependent Care Account can be used to pay for eligible dependent care expenses such as daycare, preschool, and afterschool programs for children under the age of 13. Funds can also be used for adult day care for a disable spouse or other disabled dependent.
- Dependent care funds are only available as they are deducted from your paycheck and deposited into your dependent care account. You must submit a claim for reimbursement directly to Lifetime Benefit Solutions and once approve a check will be mailed to your address or you can enroll in direct deposit.
- Premium Reimbursement Account
- Annual Maximum Election $5,000
- May be used for premium reimbursements for qualified privately purchased insurance plans.
If you would like to enroll in any or all of these Flexible Spending Accounts, please submit your enrollment through UKG Kronos Employee Self-Service.
UKG Kronos Employee Self-Service
- If you are a benefits eligible employee, you are eligible to participate in the FSA plans. You do not need to be enrolled in a health care plan to participate. This is a voluntary plan with no employer contribution.
- You can enroll in one or all three FSA options. Dependent Care Accounts and Premium Reimbursement Accounts have a maximum family limit of $5,000 each per IRS guidelines.
- The money you set aside in your Health Care Account can be used to pay for eligible health care expenses for you, your spouse, and your dependent children. Your total election amount will be available on the 1st day of enrollment and the election amount will be deducted in equal installments from your paycheck throughout the calendar year.
- Flexible Spending Accounts have a “Use it or Lose it” rule that requires you to incur expenses during the calendar year – January to December. ‘Unspent” FSA funds will not be returned to you and funds do not rollover to the next plan year. You have 90 days from December 31 to submit claims for eligible costs incurred during the calendar year.
- Flexible Spending Accounts terminate on the day of separation from employment. ‘Unspent’ funds will not be returned to you. COBRA is an option and will be mailed to you upon separation.
- Reimbursement Request Form – Submit directly to Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Direct Deposit Form – Submit directly to Lifetime Benefit Solutions.
- More information – Lifetime Enrollment Booklet