- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiovascular Services
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
At ECMC, our orthopaedic specialists thoroughly evaluate each patient in clinic to determine whether surgical or non-surgical treatment would be best. Then, we coordinate all your care, from before you arrive until you're fully recovered. You can do everything-lab work, X-rays, MRI, rehabilitation and more-without leaving ECMC. The clinic can even arrange home care, orthotics, prosthetics, equipment and anything else you need, which means less stress and hassle for you and your family. Our physicians are experts in a broad range of musculoskeletal (muscle/bone) disorders and injuries, so we have different clinics specializing in each area of expertise:
- Dr. Philip Stegemann, Clinical Director
- Dr. Mark Anders, General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dr. Lawrence Bone, General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dr. John Callahan, Hand Surgery
- Dr. Joseph Kowalski, Spine Surgery
- Dr. Paul Paterson, Hand Surgery
- Dr. Christopher Ritter, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Dr. Bernard Rohrbacher, Foot and Ankle Surgery
And because all our physicians are affiliated with the University at Buffalo, they're up-to-date on all the latest studies and techniques, and they have access to the state-of-the-art technology and facilities available at a teaching hospital like ECMC.
A physician referral is required for appointments. For more information, call (716) 898-3414.