- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
The region’s adult trauma center
Every year, the highly trained staff at ECMC saves hundreds of lives—people who are critically injured in an automobile accident, who suffer a serious fall or who are victims of violence. Often arriving by helicopter, these critically injured patients are treated immediately by a specialized medical team—one of the best in Western New York.
ECMC also has a Regional Burn Treatment Center. Established in 1989, it is the only unit of its kind in Western New York. With 24-hour-a-day burn care by a specially trained burn healthcare team, extensive rehabilitation programs and comprehensive psychosocial support, the Burn Center is an integral part of ECMC's trauma care services.