- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Plastic surgery services range from reconstructive to cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive procedures include flap Reconstruction for open wounds, open fractures, and burn reconstruction. Cosmetic procedures include facelifts, eyelid surgery, liposuction, and breast augmentation, reduction and reconstruction. Surgeries are also conducted to correct congenital (at birth) deformities such as cleft lip and palate, and ear deformities. Facial fractures are repaired by a team of specialists in plastic surgery, otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), and oral surgery.
- General Information:
(716) 898-3325 or