- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
The Department of Surgery conducts four surgical clinics each week. All clinics deal with general surgical problems, trauma referrals and post-operative care. Specialty services related to vascular (blood vessel), burn, thoracic (chest) and plastic surgery are also available.
A physician referral is required for all surgical clinics.
- General Information:
(716) 898-3325 or