- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Acute Geriatric
- AIDS Center/
- Anticoagulation (Coumadin)
- Cardiac Clinic
- Connective Tissue
- Digestive System/GI
- Ear, Nose, Throat and Head/Neck
- EEG/Neurophysiology Lab
- Eye (Ophthalmology)
- The Jonah Center
- Laboratory Medicine
- Nervous System/
- Orthopaedic Clinic
- Pulmonary (Lung) and Sleep Clinic
- Pulmonary (Lung) Function Testing Lab
- Radiology (X-ray)
- Renal/Hypertension Clinic
- Urinary Tract (Urology)
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Pulmonary (Lung) and Sleep Clinic
The Pulmonary and Sleep Clinic is run by board-certified pulmonary, critical-care and sleep physicians. Services address all areas of pulmonary medicine, including asthma, pneumonia, chronic persistent cough, tuberculosis, occupational lung injury, lung cancer evaluation, pulmonary vascular disease and chest wall problems. The clinic also provides a full range of services for patients with respiratory disorders during sleep, such as obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
Patients can access the resources of ECMC's Pulmonary Function Testing Lab. The lab performs a number of pulmonary function tests-including spirometry, diffusion and lung volumes-to evaluate how well your lungs are working and how well treatment is progressing.
For a clinic appointment or more information, call (716) 898-3333.