- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Speech Language Pathology
Our Speech Language Pathology Department provides full evaluation and treatment for patients experiencing communication difficulties, whether in language, thought, voice and/or speech. Additionally, those with hearing loss may receive services to improve communication with their families and significant others.
Our facility is equipped with technology that aids in assessing the needs of the patient, selecting the appropriate treatment, and providing training that enhances the patient's ability to communicate. Speech language pathology also provides services in the diagnosis and treatment of swallowing difficulties.