- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Physical therapists are uniquely qualified to evaluate, consult, educate, and provide therapies for individuals with a wide range of physical limitations.
The primary goals of physical therapy are to improve strength, endurance, mobility, function, and to relieve pain. PT programs are tailored to the needs of the individual to ensure the client is successful in achieving their maximum physical function.