- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Our occupational therapists use goal-directed activities to evaluate and treat the daily living skills needed for patients to fully function in their home, work, and community. These daily skills can include self-care, home/work management, functional mobility, and leisure pursuits. The primary goal is to improve patients' thinking, perceptual, and physical abilities.
Occupational therapists can also provide skilled recommendations on equipment needs and home modifications, and assists patients in developing strategies to compensate for permanent loss of function.