- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Because we care about your health, ECMC has
established a primary care practice for you.
Over the years, ECMC has become nationally renowned for its trauma care and as a regional leader in renal, cardiac, orthopaedic, and other clinical specialties.
Now, ECMC is establishing a primary care practice
for you and your family (ages 18+) led by noted
area physician Dr Howard Sperry.
The benefits of this convenient new service to you include:
- No long wait times to see
- Convenient evening hours
- Comprehensive physicals
available for all patients
- Primary care office on call 24/7
- Wellness programs developed
for each patient (ages 18+)
- VIP lab services
- Open access and sick visits
A convenient location in a private setting.
Our offices are located in a private setting in the David K. Miller Building on the ECMC Grider Street Campus.
Take advantage of this opportunity
to receive your primary medical
care at ECMC from a leading
community primary care physician
and to improve your health and
Monday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
FREE PARKING: Safe, convenient, handicap-accessible parking located next to the entrance of the David K. Miller Building.
To schedule an appointment, please call 898-4899.