- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
Women’s Heart Health
Did you know that more than 60 million Americans have at least one cardiovascular disease? And every year, around 930,000 of us die from it, making heart disease the nation’s number-one killer.
But did you also know that women are more likely than men to die from heart disease?
Source: The American Heart Association and the National Institutes of Health