- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
With two labs opened in December 2005 and a state-of-the-art mapping system, ECMC’s electrophysiology (EP) lab sets the standard in Western New York. Our specialized staff works only in the EP lab, and all nurses and technicians have been specifically trained to place pacemakers, defibrillators and other cardiac implants. We also perform ablations, procedures that help stop arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats). Even if you already have an implantable device, the physicians at ECMC can handle all of your follow-up care.
Our Electrophysiology Lab is open Monday – Friday
7 a.m.—3 p.m. by dialing (716) 898-3800
- General Information:
(716) 898-3325 or (716) 898-3800