- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Dental Services (General)
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
ECMC—Your Best Choice for Cardiac Care
With emergency heart attack care that’s nearly 20 minutes faster than the National American Heart Association’s national guidelines, ECMC is a leader in cardiac care. We’re proud to have a comprehensive cardiac care unit that’s open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer leading services for nearly every type of heart care, including:
- Angiograms and angioplasties
- Pacemakers and defibrillators
- Heart-valve replacement
- Bypass surgery
So why would you go anywhere else? Remember, it’s your heart and your life. You should be at the hospital with high-quality cardiac care. Ask your cardiologist to refer you to ECMC.
Heart Attack Signs
Please visit the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute’s website on Heart Attack Signs.
Click here for more information on Early Heart Attack Care.
Heart Healthy Advice
Vice President of Cardiovascular Services
Cardiac Cath Lab
EP Lab Coordinator