- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
On-Campus Primary Care
Outpatient care is available at ECMC's main campus on Grider Street. ECMC's ambulatory care program accepts most major insurances and is also a comprehensive teaching program.
Everyone needs a primary care physician. Your primary care physician becomes familiar with all aspects of your care and can provide better diagnoses and treatment, preventive care routines (such as annual exams) and referrals to specialists. Choose one of the primary care physicians at ECMC's Primary Health/Internal Medicine Center. Your primary care physician should be your first contact for illnesses, injuries and preventive care. Call (716) 898-3152 to make an appointment or for more information.
Off-Campus Primary Care
Get access to a diverse group of physicians and specialists, as well as family physicians, a geriatric specialist for senior care and even a lab facility. Our doctor is on call 24 hours a day, and a nurse is always available by telephone during business hours. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
- Quality care for children, adults and seniors
- Well-child exams for newborns through the teen years
- Flu vaccines and immunizations
- Comprehensive prevention and wellness care, such as routine physicals and exams, counseling related to sexually transmitted diseases and screenings for cancer, high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Care for acute problems, such as coughs, the flu, sore throats, abdominal pain, infections and minor injuries
- Ongoing evaluation and treatment of chronic illnesses, such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, migraines, skin conditions and depression
- Procedures such as basic colposcopy, stitches, skin biopsy and wart removal
- Urine pregnancy testing
- Blood glucose determinations
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) physicals
Cleve-Hill Family Health Center, located at the corner of Kensington Avenue and Eggert Road in Buffalo, accepts most major medical plans. Please call (716) 831-8612 for more information.