- Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care
- Behavioral Health
- Kidney (Nephrology)
- Orthopaedics (Muscles/Bones)
- The Center for Oncology Care at ECMC
- Primary Care
- Regional Trauma/Burn Treatment Ctr.
- Terrace View Long-Term Care Facility
- Specialty Care
- Stroke Center
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
> Home > Medical Services
Your best choice for quality care
ECMC is the area’s leading hospital system in numerous primary and specialty care areas, including cardiac care, trauma care, burn treatment, brain and spine rehabilitation, and renal care. In fact, our doctors and nurses provide the most advanced care for more than 46,200 Western New Yorkers every year.
Here you’ll find detailed information about each specialty, sub-specialty and department at ECMC.
In accordance with New York State Law and federal law, ECMCC provides services to all patients entering the hospital regardless of the patient?s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and/or any other protected classification.