Understanding the New EMV
Credit Card Rules for Small Business
Matt Hutchinson, Key Bank and Steven Umstead, Key Bank
December 3rd, 2015
6:00pm to 7:30pm
Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
1 Lafayette Square, Buffalo, NY 14203
Central Meeting Room
Tips that will Help You Grow
December 9, 2015
9:00am to 10:00am
The Belle Center
104 Maryland Street
Buffalo, NY 14201
MWBE Certification Seminar
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY
YOU MUST CALL 716-898-6170
FOR AN ELIGIBILITY ANALYSIS BETWEEN
DECEMBER 28, 2015 - JANUARY 22, 2016
STRAIGHT TALK 2016
Training, Counseling, Networking
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Buffalo Niagara Convention Center
Waiver Good Faith Effort
About MWBE Compliance Office at ECMC
Doing Business with ECMCC
Welcome to the Procurement Opportunities for Erie County Medical Center Corporation (ECMCC). As a public benefit corporation, ECMCC procures goods, services, and construction on a competitive basis in accordance with New York State competitive bidding laws. This page provides suppliers and contractors that are interested in doing business with ECMCC information about current procurements and its procurement-related policies and procedures.
Below you will find links to Invitations for Bids (IFBs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) recently issued by Erie County Medical Center. The information provided on this page intended to help vendors, suppliers, contractors and consultants identify solicitations on which they would like to bid or submit proposals. This information is not a substitute for the ECMCC Procurement Guidelines.
How does the procurement process work?
As a public benefit corporation, ECMCC purchasing policies are governed by New York State competitive bidding laws. ECMCC solicits bids and proposals in the following ways:
- Invitation for Bids (IFB) - IFBs are issued for goods, equipment, commodities and non-professional services where the anticipated contract value (or annual expenditure) is over $20,000. IFBs are also issued for construction projects where the cost of the project is anticipated to exceed $35,000.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) - RFPs are issued for professional services, certain software procurements, and certain equipment and medical supplies where the anticipated contract value (or annual expenditure) is over $20,000.
- Informal Quotes - when purchasing materials, goods, supplies and services where the total contract value (or annual expenditure) is anticipated to be less than $20,000, formal competitive bidding (IFB or RFP) is not required, but may still be utilized. The Purchasing Department may also solicit informal quotes from vendors by phone, email or fax, using ECMCC’s registered vendor listing and other sources to locate qualified vendors.
- State Contract/Group Purchasing Organization - purchases made through VHA/Novation contracts (currently ECMCC’s designated GPO) and the New York State Office of General Services contracts are not subject to competitive bidding.
- Discretionary M/WBE Purchases - ECMCC may, at its election and with ECMCC Board of Directors approval, purchase goods and services from New York State certified M/WBE vendors without a formal competitive bidding process, where the contract value (or anticipated annual expenditure) is less than $200,000.